View Carre' cache, New Orleans

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2007
      Just thought I would let those of you know that BAMBOOZLE, owner of the
      View Carre' cache in New Orleans, is doing a geocoin that will ONLY be
      available to cachers who have visited the cache. I didn't look through
      the entire log list, but I know several cachers from Central Texas have
      logged that cache and I thought you'd like to know.

      I guess that means we other geocoin addicts need to charter a bus to
      New Orleans??? LOL

      Link to the topic on the Geocoin Forums:
      http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=152880

      Happy Trails,
      Candy