Place a Cache, Win a Prize!

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2007

      I hope you're all busy planning your "What (insert your caching name) Loves About South Austin" cache!  There are three out there so far, but there needs to be lots more!

      Basically, I'm going to hold an event in February where everyone who has a cache in this series will win a prize, and prizes will also be awarded for the location that best typifies what makes South Austin the cool place it is, and one for the most "South Austinish" container.  The cache must be named as indicated in the first sentence to qualify.

      Caches must be in place and approved by January 31!  Stand by for more details about the event, which will be held at Maria's Taco Express, one of those funky South Ausitn spots we love.

      Cheers!