Pets and Cars at TC07

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007
      I'm getting on my soapbox early about this ...

      If you plan to take a pet, plan on having a human hand on its leash ALL
      WEEKEND. If you don't want to have your pet on leash all weekend, then
      LEAVE IT AT HOME. TAKE NOTE that NO PETS ARE ALLOWED IN SCREEN SHELTER
      AREAS. Pets off leash, or where they don't belong, and VEHICLE
      VIOLATIONS (for parking illegally and speeding), have been the biggest
      complaints from the parks 2 years running. Let's be a tad more grown up
      about those things this year, PLEASE!

      Candy