OT: Copier repair

  • Bryan Swain
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      All, sorry for the off-topic post, but thought someone here might be able to help. I was just given two copiers. Emily had hoped to use one in her classroom. The first copier, a Xerox 5310, copies great but has trouble feeding the paper. The other has issues, too, but is not something I've tried troubleshooting yet. Anyway, if anyone happens to have any expertise doing copier/small electronics repair, could you drop me a line? I'd be happy to buy you a few beers or dinner if you could help figure out the problem and a fix!

      Back ON topic, I did manage to get a couple caches waaaay out by Lago Vista today, where I had to go to pick up these copiers. Found the 2 virtuals in Warbler Vista (nice area) and one of The Diver's micros. Not to hot, but oh so humid with the drizzle!

      Thanks, and sorry again for the off-topic subject!
      Bryan