Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Dr. Hogg with a BROKEN KNEE???

  • Peter M. Maurer
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2006
      I was on crutches for five weeks. Now I'm hobbling around with a knee brace for a couple more weeks. Everything seems to be healing up OK.

      --Pete Maurer (DrHogg)

      At 10:57 AM 12/28/2006, you wrote:

      Pete, when did this happen??? Are you confined for the duration? Or can you get around a little bit? Crutches? Wheelchair??

      Hey, Guys!! We'll have to come up with a care package and a "Gimpy Pete" cache series to keep Pete from getting too depressed while he recuperates! Who's up for a trip to Waco in the rain on Friday??

      Candy
      moosiegirl