Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] TB's and Coins: I know this topic has been on here not too long ago

  • Nick Silkey
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2006
      The coin / jeep craze makes things fun, though!

      Living in far NW Austin, I braved weekday evening drive-time to make
      it to the GeoDillo's 'Over A Barrel' because I saw that bright, shiny
      US GeoCoin icon next to the listing. Much frustration later, due to
      traffic and the coin _not_ being there, it worked out in the end. Had
      that icon not been there, how much longer would I have been kept from
      experiencing the genuis hide that is Scott and Charlotte of Team
      GeoDillo?

      ... and if you want to talk about the power of the Jeep icon making
      people do crazy things, just ask the Tush Brothers, HiDude_98 and
      GeoMire, about their adventures on Row Versus Wade. Or read the logs
      for yourself (GCH5ZX). Even though some Jeeps were missing, in the
      end it didnt matter so to speak.

      My $0.02.