Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Sign

  • Bob Chernow
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 22, 2006
      Yes, It is too cool having a series named after me :-)

      Barb Jernigan wrote:

      OW!!! Well, you can do the Gimpy Bob series around Round Rock. Hid
      specifically for knee recuperatives.

      On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 14:03:24 -0600 "Peter M. Maurer"
      <geochat@petermaurer .com> writes:
      Ahhhhh, that must be what I've been doing wrong. (Recovering from a
      broken knee after a fall from my motorcycle.)

      --Pete Maurer (DrHogg)

      At 08:44 AM 12/21/2006, you wrote:

      I always fall by the numbers - first the right hand goes down then the
      left knee then the left hand quickly followed by the right knee and after
      that everything goes to hell in a handbasket.

      Paparazzi Pete of PetenMike

      from Howard Rheingold's They Have a Word for It:
      esprit de l'escalier (French) -- clever remark that comes to mind when it
      is too late to utter it
      hakamoroo (Easter Island) -- the act of keeping a borrowed object until
      the owner has to ask for it back
      tartle (Scots) -- the act of hesitation when you can't remember someone's