Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Caution Sign

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2006
      LOL!

      On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 20:22:48 -0600 Cindy <cindyfrag@...> writes:
      If only we had more signs like this, our life would be so much better....

      http://www.profilefuze.com/userpics/funny_pictures/random_sign.jpg

      from Howard Rheingold's They Have a Word for It:
      esprit de l'escalier (French) -- clever remark that comes to mind when it
      is too late to utter it
      hakamoroo (Easter Island) -- the act of keeping a borrowed object until
      the owner has to ask for it back
      tartle (Scots) -- the act of hesitation when you can't remember someone's
      name