Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Caching This Friday

  • Megindler@aol.com
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 28, 2003
      You are mistaken!  The search and rescue mission was at Electromagnetic fields forever.  At the other we thought we heard other cachers coming, but we were wrong.  That was also the cache that Caymus was scared out of what few wits he had by the park bench.  We all know how scary those things can be!
    • BlazerMan
      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 9, 2003
        Well, I can't believe it lasted over night! I was very tempted to go
        for it at 10:00PM last night, but I waited and picked up LR0001 at
        7:50AM on 9/9/2003. One of the neat things about these roving caches
        is that a muggle can see you grab it, and since it moves, it does
        not really matter. There were lots of muggles about this morning,
        but I don't think anyone saw me grab it. I'll be placing it this
        evening.

        - your friendly neighborhood BlazerMan

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Mark Gessner