Deafdillos are CACHE-A-LOTS!

  • A Allen (SEMIK)
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
      Check out this log!! Way to go Deafdillos!

      "November 26 by Deafdillos (1403 found)
      1400th Find!!!

      We did not know about the paved trail since we did not read the cache
      page fully. We might come back for walking with Bella. Thanks for
      showing the location.

      TFTC
      Richard and Natalie
      10:26"
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2006
        Woo Woo!!!

        On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 05:36:42 -0000 "A Allen (SEMIK)"
        <al_allen327@...> writes:
        > Check out this log!! Way to go Deafdillos!
        >
        > "November 26 by Deafdillos (1403 found)
        > 1400th Find!!!
        >
        > We did not know about the paved trail since we did not read the
        > cache
        > page fully. We might come back for walking with Bella. Thanks for
        > showing the location.
        >
        > TFTC
        > Richard and Natalie
        > 10:26"

        The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.
        --Franklin P. Jones