Re: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Lifeline "Etiquette"

  • palbers@austin.rr.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2006
      I sent Jason my phone number yesterday and am always willing to
      help out on any cache I have found or with any puzzle that I have
      solved. Email me offline for my cell number and provide yours, so
      I can add you to my address book. I don't normally answer the phone
      for numbers not already in my address book ;)

      -paul
      HiDude_98