RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Not MIA anymore

  • Perrine, Julie
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006

      Wow!  If you did that 3-day walk, you must be back in a big way!  Several of us were caching in St. Petersburg , FL in October and saw the end of their 3-day walk.  It was truly incredible!  We felt like slugs jumping in and out of the car along the walk route to find caches.

      The Christmas Party is the 16th at Tanya’s NEW house out past Oak Hill.  Hope to see you there!

      Julie

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2006
        On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 22:25:25 -0000 "Mo" <Megindler@...> writes:
        > Grajek is correct I will check the group sooner or later! I am
        > officially back in action.

        Huzzah!!!

        > I actually finished treatment around Labor
        > Day, but it took a bit to regain my strength. I used it all to
        > train
        > for the Breast Cancer 3-Day walk that I did with GTBevo at the end
        > of
        > October. 60 miles in 3 days. We were passing so many caches...it
        > was killing me!

        LOL!!!

        > Anyway, I'm back to work full time and I actually did some caching
        > last weekend at Dinosaur Valley State Park, so look for me soon, or
        > look out for me whichever the case may be. ;o)

        Coming soon to a log near you....!!!!

        > Cache on!

        Absolutely!!!

        Glad to have you back on the hunt!

        The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.
        --Franklin P. Jones