Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] PLEASE RESPOND PROMPTLY! PINK RIBBON GEOCOINS

  • Bob Chernow
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2006
      Put me down for one.

      Candy Lind wrote:

      I forgot to write the group earlier about this, and for that I am truly sorry. A PINK RIBBON GEOCOIN is being produced, on which you can have engraved whatever kind of acknowledgement you like -- for a victim or a survivor, or to a tireless worker for the cause. For $8, you will receive a 1.75 inch shiny nickel coin with pink enamel and a silver "edge" which will hold the engraving. The coin is trackable on geocaching dot com and will have a unique icon. The ribbon is a cutout and would lend itself to being worn as a pendant, hanging on a keychain, or other uses. The $8 includes shipping, and after all costs are paid, the balance will go to the Susan G. Koman Breast Cancer Foundation.

      My fervent hope is that several of you would like to order one or more to order our friend Big Mo, the warrior among us. I'm having one engraved with her real name, and one with her geo-handle to circulate among cachers in the CenTex area. Will you join me?

      See detailed info and a picture at:

      You may email your order as directed on the cache page, or you can let me know what you want and I'll place your order with mine. I have ordered 10 coins, 6 of which are for myself and friends, and I have a request for 2 from Doc Geo. I will immediately increase my order for any further orders I get through this weekend (through Sunday Dec. 3), and you can pay me by check, cash, or PayPal.
      Candy Lind    candylind@email. com
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
      Geocaching worldwide:  http://www.geocachi ng.com     in Texas:  http://www.txga. net
      in the Austin area: http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/CentralTex asGeocachers
    • Bob Chernow
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2006
        Candy,

        Mine should just have MVD on it.

        Barry wrote:

        Candy,

        Just an email reminder that the wife and I will take

        two Pink Ribbon geocoins. Both should be

        personalized with "Grandmother" on them.

        Barry

        --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "Chris, Penny, Logan,
        Liahm, Xena, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak" <nowak@...> wrote:

        > Candy,
        > We'll take a couple. I'll e-mail you later.
        > Penny
        > cpnowak
        > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak
        RIBBON GEOCOINS

        > I forgot to write the group earlier about this, and for that I
        am truly sorry. A PINK RIBBON GEOCOIN is being produced, on which
        you can have engraved whatever kind of acknowledgement you like --
        for a victim or a survivor, or to a tireless worker for the cause.
        For $8, you will receive a 1.75 inch shiny nickel coin with pink
        enamel and a silver "edge" which will hold the engraving. The coin
        is trackable on geocaching dot com and will have a unique icon. The
        ribbon is a cutout and would lend itself to being worn as a pendant,
        hanging on a keychain, or other uses. The $8 includes shipping, and
        after all costs are paid, the balance will go to the Susan G. Koman
        Breast Cancer Foundation.

        > My fervent hope is that several of you would like to order one
        or more to order our friend Big Mo, the warrior among us. I'm having
        one engraved with her real name, and one with her geo-handle to
        circulate among cachers in the CenTex area. Will you join me?

        > See detailed info and a picture at:
        > http://home. comcast.net/ ~tom.gacacher/ Breastcancercoin .html
        >
        > You may email your order as directed on the cache page, or you
        can let me know what you want and I'll place your order with mine. I
        have ordered 10 coins, 6 of which are for myself and friends, and I
        have a request for 2 from Doc Geo. I will immediately increase my
        order for any further orders I get through this weekend (through
        Sunday Dec. 3), and you can pay me by check, cash, or PayPal.
        > Candy Lind candylind@.. .
        > "Hello, my name is Candy, I go by Moosiegirl, and I am a
        GEOCACHER."
        > I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
        > Geocaching worldwide: http://www.geocachi ng.com in Texas:
        http://www.txga. net