Re: PLEASE RESPOND PROMPTLY! PINK RIBBON GEOCOINS

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1 5:16 AM
      Candy,

      Just an email reminder that the wife and I will take

      two Pink Ribbon geocoins. Both should be

      personalized with "Grandmother" on them.

      Barry

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris, Penny, Logan,
      Liahm, Xena, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak" <nowak@...> wrote:

      > Candy,
      > We'll take a couple. I'll e-mail you later.
      > Penny
      > cpnowak
      > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak
      RIBBON GEOCOINS

      > I forgot to write the group earlier about this, and for that I
      am truly sorry. A PINK RIBBON GEOCOIN is being produced, on which
      you can have engraved whatever kind of acknowledgement you like --
      for a victim or a survivor, or to a tireless worker for the cause.
      For $8, you will receive a 1.75 inch shiny nickel coin with pink
      enamel and a silver "edge" which will hold the engraving. The coin
      is trackable on geocaching dot com and will have a unique icon. The
      ribbon is a cutout and would lend itself to being worn as a pendant,
      hanging on a keychain, or other uses. The $8 includes shipping, and
      after all costs are paid, the balance will go to the Susan G. Koman
      Breast Cancer Foundation.

      > My fervent hope is that several of you would like to order one
      or more to order our friend Big Mo, the warrior among us. I'm having
      one engraved with her real name, and one with her geo-handle to
      circulate among cachers in the CenTex area. Will you join me?

      > See detailed info and a picture at:
      > http://home.comcast.net/~tom.gacacher/Breastcancercoin.html
      >
      > You may email your order as directed on the cache page, or you
      can let me know what you want and I'll place your order with mine. I
      have ordered 10 coins, 6 of which are for myself and friends, and I
      have a request for 2 from Doc Geo. I will immediately increase my
      order for any further orders I get through this weekend (through
      Sunday Dec. 3), and you can pay me by check, cash, or PayPal.
      > Candy Lind candylind@...
      > "Hello, my name is Candy, I go by Moosiegirl, and I am a
      GEOCACHER."
      http://www.txga.net
      > in the Austin area:

    • Bob Chernow
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1 5:35 AM
        Put me down for one.

        Candy Lind    candylind@email. com
        I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
        Geocaching worldwide:  http://www.geocachi ng.com     in Texas:  http://www.txga. net
        in the Austin area: http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/CentralTex asGeocachers
      • Bob Chernow
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1 5:36 AM
          Candy,

          Mine should just have MVD on it.

          Barry wrote:

          Candy,

          Just an email reminder that the wife and I will take

          two Pink Ribbon geocoins. Both should be

          personalized with "Grandmother" on them.

          Barry

          --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "Chris, Penny, Logan,
          Liahm, Xena, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak" <nowak@...> wrote:

          > Candy,
          > We'll take a couple. I'll e-mail you later.
          > Penny
          > cpnowak
          > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak

        • Criselda Miller
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 2 6:16 AM
            Candy,  Can I please have two

            Cancer SUCKS !!!!!!!