Big Mo

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2006
      Candy/Grajek, have you talked to Big Mo? How's she doing?

      On 11/30/06, Candy Lind <candylind@...> wrote:

      I forgot to write the group earlier about this, and for that I am truly sorry. A PINK RIBBON GEOCOIN is being produced, on which you can have engraved whatever kind of acknowledgement you like -- for a victim or a survivor, or to a tireless worker for the cause. For $8, you will receive a 1.75 inch shiny nickel coin with pink enamel and a silver "edge" which will hold the engraving. The coin is trackable on geocaching dot com and will have a unique icon. The ribbon is a cutout and would lend itself to being worn as a pendant, hanging on a keychain, or other uses. The $8 includes shipping, and after all costs are paid, the balance will go to the Susan G. Koman Breast Cancer Foundation.

      My fervent hope is that several of you would like to order one or more to order our friend Big Mo, the warrior among us. I'm having one engraved with her real name, and one with her geo-handle to circulate among cachers in the CenTex area. Will you join me?

      See detailed info and a picture at:

      You may email your order as directed on the cache page, or you can let me know what you want and I'll place your order with mine. I have ordered 10 coins, 6 of which are for myself and friends, and I have a request for 2 from Doc Geo. I will immediately increase my order for any further orders I get through this weekend (through Sunday Dec. 3), and you can pay me by check, cash, or PayPal.
      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!

    • Grajek
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2006

        Mojo seems to be doing great. I am sure she will pop in and say hello to this list soon.

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)