PLEASE RESPOND PROMPTLY! PINK RIBBON GEOCOINS

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2006
      I forgot to write the group earlier about this, and for that I am truly sorry. A PINK RIBBON GEOCOIN is being produced, on which you can have engraved whatever kind of acknowledgement you like -- for a victim or a survivor, or to a tireless worker for the cause. For $8, you will receive a 1.75 inch shiny nickel coin with pink enamel and a silver "edge" which will hold the engraving. The coin is trackable on geocaching dot com and will have a unique icon. The ribbon is a cutout and would lend itself to being worn as a pendant, hanging on a keychain, or other uses. The $8 includes shipping, and after all costs are paid, the balance will go to the Susan G. Koman Breast Cancer Foundation.

      My fervent hope is that several of you would like to order one or more to order our friend Big Mo, the warrior among us. I'm having one engraved with her real name, and one with her geo-handle to circulate among cachers in the CenTex area. Will you join me?

      See detailed info and a picture at:

      You may email your order as directed on the cache page, or you can let me know what you want and I'll place your order with mine. I have ordered 10 coins, 6 of which are for myself and friends, and I have a request for 2 from Doc Geo. I will immediately increase my order for any further orders I get through this weekend (through Sunday Dec. 3), and you can pay me by check, cash, or PayPal.
      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
    • Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Xena, Gabrie
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2006
        Candy,
        We'll take a couple.  I'll e-mail you later.
        Penny
        cpnowak
        Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 10:14 PM
        Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] PLEASE RESPOND PROMPTLY! PINK RIBBON GEOCOINS

[...]

        Candy Lind    candylind@email. com
        I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
        Geocaching worldwide:  http://www.geocachi ng.com     in Texas:  http://www.txga. net
        in the Austin area: http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/CentralTex asGeocachers

      • Barry
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2006
          Candy,

          Just an email reminder that the wife and I will take

          two Pink Ribbon geocoins. Both should be

          personalized with "Grandmother" on them.

          Barry

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris, Penny, Logan,
          Liahm, Xena, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak" <nowak@...> wrote:

          > Candy,
          > We'll take a couple. I'll e-mail you later.
          > Penny
          > cpnowak
          > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak
          RIBBON GEOCOINS

          > I forgot to write the group earlier about this, and for that I
          am truly sorry. A PINK RIBBON GEOCOIN is being produced, on which
          you can have engraved whatever kind of acknowledgement you like --
          for a victim or a survivor, or to a tireless worker for the cause.
          For $8, you will receive a 1.75 inch shiny nickel coin with pink
          enamel and a silver "edge" which will hold the engraving. The coin
          is trackable on geocaching dot com and will have a unique icon. The
          ribbon is a cutout and would lend itself to being worn as a pendant,
          hanging on a keychain, or other uses. The $8 includes shipping, and
          after all costs are paid, the balance will go to the Susan G. Koman
          Breast Cancer Foundation.

          > My fervent hope is that several of you would like to order one
          or more to order our friend Big Mo, the warrior among us. I'm having
          one engraved with her real name, and one with her geo-handle to
          circulate among cachers in the CenTex area. Will you join me?

          > See detailed info and a picture at:
          > http://home.comcast.net/~tom.gacacher/Breastcancercoin.html
          >
          > You may email your order as directed on the cache page, or you
          can let me know what you want and I'll place your order with mine. I
          have ordered 10 coins, 6 of which are for myself and friends, and I
          have a request for 2 from Doc Geo. I will immediately increase my
          order for any further orders I get through this weekend (through
          Sunday Dec. 3), and you can pay me by check, cash, or PayPal.
          > Candy Lind candylind@...
          > "Hello, my name is Candy, I go by Moosiegirl, and I am a
          GEOCACHER."
          > I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
          > Geocaching worldwide: http://www.geocaching.com in Texas:
          http://www.txga.net
          > in the Austin area:

        • Bob Chernow

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 1, 2006
              Candy,

              Mine should just have MVD on it.

              Barry wrote:

              Candy,

              Just an email reminder that the wife and I will take

              two Pink Ribbon geocoins. Both should be

              personalized with "Grandmother" on them.

              Barry

              --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "Chris, Penny, Logan,
              Liahm, Xena, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak" <nowak@...> wrote:

              > Candy,
              > We'll take a couple. I'll e-mail you later.
              > Penny
              > cpnowak
              > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak

            • Criselda Miller
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 2, 2006
                Candy,  Can I please have two

                Cancer SUCKS !!!!!!!