Lifeline "Etiquette”

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2006
      Could someone offer me some guidance on when it is cool to call for
      help on a cache? I have noticed that we all cache at different times
      (e.g. before work in the early AM, at night, and sometime very late at
      night). What's a good rule of thumb?

      Also, I know there used to be a hotline phonelist. Is that still
      floating around?

      Thanks,

      Watts_tx
    • Nick Silkey
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
        You could always call Paul (HiDude_98) ... since he caches 7x24.
        Always up, always on the trail.

        ;)