Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Podcast about geocaching

  • Russell Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 27, 2006
      I also really like podcacher for much of the same reasons you said.  They are fun to listen to and are very informative.  Icenrye Geocaching Videozine is pretty good also (http://www.icenrye.com/ ).  He is a one man operation but does a fantastic job.  Have a good day.

      On 11/27/06, ldedear <ldedear@... > wrote:

      The original post has probably long been forgotten, but I have
      trouble keeping up with the forum, and discovered podcacher.com in
      another way. Just now did a search on the forum to see if anyone else
      had mentioned it, because I would have expected to hear more comments
      about it.

      I've listened to both PodCacher and Georadio, and found PodCacher to
      be a lot more listen-able, and the show notes on the website to be
      really helpful. If you have kids, they'll probably prefer PodCacher.
      Mine love it. And, with usually two shows a week, there's more to
      feed your addiction! :)

      There's a new one from Australia, Geotalk. It is still on its first
      episode, I think, but they interviewed the creator of GSAK, which is
      a good start. And there's another one, but I have forgotten the name.
      It is definitely NOT family-friendly.

      Are there any of you out there who can record MP3 files and would
      like to start a Centex Geocaching podcast? Or at least record a local
      feature and send it to PodCacher? I'd have done it already if I
      hadn't already bit off more projects than I can chew.

      Anyway, it's interesting to hear from geocachers in other places, and
      they might like to hear from us.

      --Lee
      "Suchmann"

      --