Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Canyon of The Eagles

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 27, 2006
      Reid's Scout Troop has had fun up there.
      And it's on OUR eventual list. [However, that's a LOOOOONG list.]

      So send us a report!!!!

      On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 17:50:21 -0600 "Renee" <zenfire@...> writes:

      Heard it’s nice but never been there.  I was making reservations for Inks Lake and was having trouble with the dates and availability and the person suggested Canyon of the Eagles as an alternative.  Hope that helps at least a little.

      Renee/zenfire