PowerPoints from GeekFest

  • emmy_n_sapphie
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2006
      Did the PowerPoints from Geekfest 2006 ever get posted somewhere? I
      would love to have them since I can't remember any of what I learned
      that day. And who won the visor?
      Mary Beth
      (emmy-n-sapphie)
    • Anthony V
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2006
        Should have them on the San Antonio Geocaching site sometime next week,,,,,

        http://www.sanantoniogeocaching.com

        Anthony