Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New Science Series Cache

  • inspectorgadget@skywonders.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2006
      I second that recommendation! It is a very well executed cache!

      I would also recommend doing the entire series with your young scientists! I encourage either before or after doing the cache to look up the reasoning behind the name and object at the cache (preferably before). It adds to the learning!!

      Dan (inspectorgadget)