Re: OT: Anyone know a caricaturist?

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
      CCCooperAgency was very forthright at GW4 in saying she was kinda
      burned out and going to slow down. It was just a matter of time
      before someone overtook her.

      Candy

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris, Penny, Logan,
      Liahm, Xena, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak" <nowak@...> wrote:

      > I was just noticing that Team Alamo overtook CCCooperAgency. When
      did that happen???? They look to be neck and neck. I bet they
      can't stop for a second.
      > "Sorry, can't go to your funeral...team Alamo is getting closer so
      I gotta cache that day."
      > LOL
      >
      > Penny
      > cpnowak
      >

      > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak

      entire family!! Back to the drawing board ...

      > Candy
      >
      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris, Penny,
      Logan, Liahm, Xena, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak" <nowak@> wrote:

      > > We saw them doing caricatures at SeaWorld. Don't get a
      caricature made...they emphasize all of your WORST features! LOL! It
      was horrible!

      > > Penny
      > > cpnowak
      > >
      > > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak

    • Alex Alexander
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
        At 10:48 AM 11/2/2006, you wrote:
        >CCCooperAgency was very forthright at GW4 in saying she was kinda
        >burned out and going to slow down. It was just a matter of time
        >before someone overtook her.
        >
        >Candy

        Maybe she just stopped logging the same cache more than once.

        a.
      • Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Xena, Gabrie
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
          Candy,
          I guess I just didn't realize that anybody was even close.  I can't get enough caching in but if that's all you could do and never took the time to slow down it would get real old.  Can you imagine going to a cache by a beautiful lake and not even taking the time to dip your hand or foot into the water much less go swimming.  What's the point then?
          Penny
          cpnowak

          Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 10:48 AM
          Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: OT: Anyone know a caricaturist?