Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: OT: Anyone know a caricaturist?

  • Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Xena, Gabrie
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
      I was just noticing that Team Alamo overtook CCCooperAgency.  When did that happen????   They look to be neck and neck.  I bet they can't stop for a second.
      "Sorry, can't go to your funeral...team Alamo is getting closer so I gotta cache that day."
      LOL

      Penny
      cpnowak

      Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 10:13 AM
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: OT: Anyone know a caricaturist?

      Well, rats! And I thought you would LOVE a caricature of your entire family!! Back to the drawing board ...   ;)>:)

      Candy

      --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Xena, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak" <nowak@...> wrote:

      > We saw them doing caricatures at SeaWorld. Don't get a caricature made...they emphasize all of your WORST features! LOL! It was horrible!
      >
      > Penny
      > cpnowak
      >
      > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak

    • Candy Lind
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
        CCCooperAgency was very forthright at GW4 in saying she was kinda
        burned out and going to slow down. It was just a matter of time
        before someone overtook her.

        Candy

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris, Penny, Logan,
        Liahm, Xena, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak" <nowak@...> wrote:

        > I was just noticing that Team Alamo overtook CCCooperAgency. When
        did that happen???? They look to be neck and neck. I bet they
        can't stop for a second.
        > "Sorry, can't go to your funeral...team Alamo is getting closer so
        I gotta cache that day."
        > LOL
        >
        > Penny
        > cpnowak
        >

        > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak

      • Alex Alexander
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
          At 10:48 AM 11/2/2006, you wrote:
          >CCCooperAgency was very forthright at GW4 in saying she was kinda
          >burned out and going to slow down. It was just a matter of time
          >before someone overtook her.
          >
          >Candy

          Maybe she just stopped logging the same cache more than once.

          a.
        • Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Xena, Gabrie
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
            Candy,
            I guess I just didn't realize that anybody was even close.  I can't get enough caching in but if that's all you could do and never took the time to slow down it would get real old.  Can you imagine going to a cache by a beautiful lake and not even taking the time to dip your hand or foot into the water much less go swimming.  What's the point then?
            Penny
            cpnowak

            Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 10:48 AM