Re: OT: Anyone know a caricaturist?

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006

      Well, rats! And I thought you would LOVE a caricature of your entire family!! Back to the drawing board ...   ;)>:)

      Candy

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
        LOL!

        Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 10:13 AM
        Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: OT: Anyone know a caricaturist?

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
          I was just noticing that Team Alamo overtook CCCooperAgency.  When did that happen????   They look to be neck and neck.  I bet they can't stop for a second.
          "Sorry, can't go to your funeral...team Alamo is getting closer so I gotta cache that day."
          LOL

          Penny
          cpnowak

          Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 10:13 AM

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
            CCCooperAgency was very forthright at GW4 in saying she was kinda
            burned out and going to slow down. It was just a matter of time
            before someone overtook her.

            Candy

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris, Penny, Logan,
            Liahm, Xena, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak" <nowak@...> wrote:

            > I was just noticing that Team Alamo overtook CCCooperAgency. When
            did that happen???? They look to be neck and neck. I bet they
            can't stop for a second.
            > "Sorry, can't go to your funeral...team Alamo is getting closer so
            I gotta cache that day."
            > LOL
            >
            > Penny
            > cpnowak
            >

            > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak

          • Alex Alexander
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
              At 10:48 AM 11/2/2006, you wrote:
              >CCCooperAgency was very forthright at GW4 in saying she was kinda
              >burned out and going to slow down. It was just a matter of time
              >before someone overtook her.
              >
              >Candy

              Maybe she just stopped logging the same cache more than once.

              a.
            • Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Xena, Gabrie
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
                Candy,
                I guess I just didn't realize that anybody was even close.  I can't get enough caching in but if that's all you could do and never took the time to slow down it would get real old.  Can you imagine going to a cache by a beautiful lake and not even taking the time to dip your hand or foot into the water much less go swimming.  What's the point then?
                Penny
                cpnowak

                Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 10:48 AM