Re: stash notes and& cache log sheets for small containers -- Try Mine!

  • bjdukette
    Message 1 of 53 , Nov 2, 2006
      Hey Penny!

      Didn't you see that little dot at the bottom of the page? There's the
      Nano log!

      Barbara ;)

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris, Penny, Logan,

      Message 53 of 53 , Dec 17, 2006
        Muggle Relations II GCZQ6J (Christmas Eve in Round Rock)
        And 12/21: Winter Solstice by TreyB (GCZP9Q), also in Round Rock.

        Come on up! Good times will be had by all!
        (Oh, and next time? Go ahead and arrive late.... the party will still be
        going!!!)

        On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 20:32:19 -0600 Janet Christian
        <janet@...> writes:
        > Argh! We were so looking forward to tonight and to meeting everyone.
        >
        > And we had the COOLEST white elephant gifts. Then two employees
        > called and asked if they could come over to see us. They didn't
        > leave
        > until 6:45 and with a 45 minute drive to Oak Hill I just didn't want
        >
        > to be that late to a party that started at 5. And the weather was
        > PERFECT!!!
        >
        > I hope the group has another get together before too long so we can
        >
        > meet everyone.
        >
        > Janet
        >
        > (Shark and Mermaid)

        I aim here at revealing myself, who will perhaps be different tomorrow,
        if I learn something new which changes me. --Michel de Montaigne