Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] OT: Anyone know a caricaturist?

  • Lisa Campbell
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
      Candy,
      Try Jay French. He did great caricatures of two of my sons last Christmas. He doesn't do the goofy, over-sized facial features. He's not cheap, but the prices aren't too bad, and he's local. Check out his website at jayfrenchstudios dot com for info on how to contact him.
      Lisa (BackroadsGal)

      Candy Lind <candylind@...> wrote:
      I have an idea for a Christmas gift that will entail having a
      caricature made, and I don't know any artists who do caricatures. Could
      anyone out there refer me to a good one? Need the info ASAP! Thanks.

      Candy

    • Candy Lind
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006

        Well, rats! And I thought you would LOVE a caricature of your entire family!! Back to the drawing board ...   ;)>:)

        Candy

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
          LOL!

          Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 10:13 AM
          Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: OT: Anyone know a caricaturist?

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
            I was just noticing that Team Alamo overtook CCCooperAgency.  When did that happen????   They look to be neck and neck.  I bet they can't stop for a second.
            "Sorry, can't go to your funeral...team Alamo is getting closer so I gotta cache that day."
            LOL

            Penny
            cpnowak

            Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 10:13 AM

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
              CCCooperAgency was very forthright at GW4 in saying she was kinda
              burned out and going to slow down. It was just a matter of time
              before someone overtook her.

              Candy

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris, Penny, Logan,
              Liahm, Xena, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak" <nowak@...> wrote:

              > I was just noticing that Team Alamo overtook CCCooperAgency. When
              did that happen???? They look to be neck and neck. I bet they
              can't stop for a second.
              > "Sorry, can't go to your funeral...team Alamo is getting closer so
              I gotta cache that day."
              > LOL
              >
              > Penny
              > cpnowak
              >

              > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak

            • Alex Alexander
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
                At 10:48 AM 11/2/2006, you wrote:
                >CCCooperAgency was very forthright at GW4 in saying she was kinda
                >burned out and going to slow down. It was just a matter of time
                >before someone overtook her.
                >
                >Candy

                Maybe she just stopped logging the same cache more than once.

                a.
              • Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Xena, Gabrie
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
                  Candy,
                  I guess I just didn't realize that anybody was even close.  I can't get enough caching in but if that's all you could do and never took the time to slow down it would get real old.  Can you imagine going to a cache by a beautiful lake and not even taking the time to dip your hand or foot into the water much less go swimming.  What's the point then?
                  Penny
                  cpnowak

                  Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 10:48 AM