OT: Anyone know a caricaturist?

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
      I have an idea for a Christmas gift that will entail having a
      caricature made, and I don't know any artists who do caricatures. Could
      anyone out there refer me to a good one? Need the info ASAP! Thanks.

      Candy
    • Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Xena, Gabrie
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
        We saw them doing caricatures at SeaWorld.  Don't get a caricature made...they emphasize all of your WORST features!  LOL!  It was horrible!

        Penny
        cpnowak

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006

            Well, rats! And I thought you would LOVE a caricature of your entire family!! Back to the drawing board ...   ;)>:)

            Candy

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
              LOL!

              Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 10:13 AM
              Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: OT: Anyone know a caricaturist?

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
                I was just noticing that Team Alamo overtook CCCooperAgency.  When did that happen????   They look to be neck and neck.  I bet they can't stop for a second.
                "Sorry, can't go to your funeral...team Alamo is getting closer so I gotta cache that day."
                LOL

                Penny
                cpnowak

                Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 10:13 AM

                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
                  CCCooperAgency was very forthright at GW4 in saying she was kinda
                  burned out and going to slow down. It was just a matter of time
                  before someone overtook her.

                  Candy

                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris, Penny, Logan,
                  Liahm, Xena, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak" <nowak@...> wrote:

                  > I was just noticing that Team Alamo overtook CCCooperAgency. When
                  did that happen???? They look to be neck and neck. I bet they
                  can't stop for a second.
                  > "Sorry, can't go to your funeral...team Alamo is getting closer so
                  I gotta cache that day."
                  > LOL
                  >
                  > Penny
                  > cpnowak
                  >

                  > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak

                • Alex Alexander
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
                    At 10:48 AM 11/2/2006, you wrote:
                    >CCCooperAgency was very forthright at GW4 in saying she was kinda
                    >burned out and going to slow down. It was just a matter of time
                    >before someone overtook her.
                    >
                    >Candy

                    Maybe she just stopped logging the same cache more than once.

                    a.
                  • Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Xena, Gabrie
                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
                      Candy,
                      I guess I just didn't realize that anybody was even close.  I can't get enough caching in but if that's all you could do and never took the time to slow down it would get real old.  Can you imagine going to a cache by a beautiful lake and not even taking the time to dip your hand or foot into the water much less go swimming.  What's the point then?
                      Penny
                      cpnowak

                      Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 10:48 AM