Re: More milestones

  • mda_taz
    Message 1 of 35 , Nov 1, 2006
      Congrats to everyone and their accomplishments.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "emmy_n_sapphie"
      <mbb2001@...> wrote:

      > Two more milestones were reached last night while doing the new night
      > cache, Roman Nights. That cache was BandA's 400th cache and
      > InspectorGadget's 300th cache. Although none of us are anywhere near
      > the K marks, as Dan said "The geocaching memoroies are piling up by
      > the billions". Congratulations to them and to CyberCat. 4000??? I
      > can't even imagine - that will take me years.
      >
      > Mary Beth
      > (emmy-n-sapphie)

    • Joanne Comer
      Message 35 of 35 , Oct 7, 2008
        I should be so lucky!  It's Dave Roberson who hit 2000 and most of those were found without company to make it more fun.  I just have 500 but I'm pleased with that and looking forward to raising the ante.  jo/amick

        From: Maria "theJump" <thejump@bearandwife .com>
        To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
        Date: Monday, October 6, 2008, 6:30 PM

        It's all part of the dream ... I wanna be like you when I grow up :)
        -Maria / theJump

        On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 9:14 AM, David <davrobson@satx. rr..com> wrote:
        Thursday, Oct 2nd was an interesting caching day for amick and I. She got her 500th at
        Fantasy Island or Gilligan's Island? after I had hit 2000 at New Leon Springs. Not bad for a
        couple of "senior citizens".