Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Another Milestone to celebrate.

  • Russell Johnson
    Message 1 of 34 , Nov 1, 2006
      Congratulations!

      On 10/29/06, Bob Chernow <bobchernow@...> wrote:

      Yesterday I shared the pleasure of doing Stillhouse Stan with a great
      bunch (Prince Gussy....,The Outlaw, DruBarb, Cybercat, and our guides,
      Hidude_98 and GeoMire. Well I just saw Cybercats log entry and noticed
      that she has just made it past the 4000 mark and is at 4005. Way to go
      Cat! Thats a whole lotta meows. Now what were those two words again.......?

      bobchernow

      --
      Russell Johnson
      http://russ.johnsonville.net