Re: Another Milestone to celebrate.

  • chocolatereason
    Message 1 of 34 , Nov 1, 2006
      Jana, CONGRATS on the milestone. Wish we were closer to your
      numbers, but hey, we are doing good and have been caching for less
      than a year. Nonetheless, I will keep my lips sealed on the "other"
      magic words...you guys are bad, very bad!!!

      Again, congratulations!
      -Malori aka PGTW (PrinceGussy and the Texas Waddles) ;)

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, palbers@... wrote:

      > So very awesome! Congrats Jana. So, just when is the party?
      >
      > I think I remember the magic words and those two words, but
      > I have a feeling Jana may have selectively forgotten ;)
      >
      > WooHoo! WTG!!
      >
      > -paul
      > HiDude_98

    • Criselda Miller
      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 1, 2006
        All of You'lls Milestones blow My mind.CONGRATS !!!

        Russell Johnson <russ@...> wrote:
        Congratulations!

        --
        Russell Johnson