Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] GIGI

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2006
      Raise the Roof!

      On 10/31/06, zeldaqueengeo <zeldaqueengeo@...> wrote:

      & JOJO............have hit 200. GiGi really has the BUG and I love to
      go out caching with Her. We went to MISSISSIPPI a couple of Weeks ago
      with GrrlFrog and had a BLAST !!!! Congrats GiGi, Where are We going
      next ??????
      She has two really cool caches in SOUTH Austin, Check them out !!!!!

    • Russell Johnson
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
        Congratulations!

        --
        Russell Johnson
        http://russ.johnsonville.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
          Thanks for noticing y'all! I thought I'd just have to keep slipping
          by the hundreds into the thousands before anyone would notice!
          I have decided to limit my search to fun and pretty places (love those
          puzzles!), and not just focus on the numbers. It is fun to hit a big
          mark, though.
          Barbara ;)

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 2, 2006
            Congrats!

            On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 02:34:56 -0000 "zeldaqueengeo"
            <zeldaqueengeo@...> writes:
            > & JOJO............have hit 200. GiGi really has the BUG and I love to
            >
            > go out caching with Her. We went to MISSISSIPPI a couple of Weeks
            > ago
            > with GrrlFrog and had a BLAST !!!! Congrats GiGi, Where are We going
            >
            > next ??????
            > She has two really cool caches in SOUTH Austin, Check them out
            > !!!!!

            Actually, the true gourmet, like the true artist, is one of the
            unhappiest creatures existent. His trouble comes from so seldom finding
            what he constantly seeks: perfection. --Ludwig Bemelmans