GIGI

  • zeldaqueengeo
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2006
      & JOJO............have hit 200. GiGi really has the BUG and I love to
      go out caching with Her. We went to MISSISSIPPI a couple of Weeks ago
      with GrrlFrog and had a BLAST !!!! Congrats GiGi, Where are We going
      next ??????
      She has two really cool caches in SOUTH Austin, Check them out !!!!!
    • Bob Chernow

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
            Congratulations!

            --
            Russell Johnson
            http://russ.johnsonville.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
              Thanks for noticing y'all! I thought I'd just have to keep slipping
              by the hundreds into the thousands before anyone would notice!
              I have decided to limit my search to fun and pretty places (love those
              puzzles!), and not just focus on the numbers. It is fun to hit a big
              mark, though.
              Barbara ;)

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 2, 2006
                Congrats!

                On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 02:34:56 -0000 "zeldaqueengeo"
                <zeldaqueengeo@...> writes:
                > & JOJO............have hit 200. GiGi really has the BUG and I love to
                >
                > go out caching with Her. We went to MISSISSIPPI a couple of Weeks
                > ago
                > with GrrlFrog and had a BLAST !!!! Congrats GiGi, Where are We going
                >
                > next ??????
                > She has two really cool caches in SOUTH Austin, Check them out
                > !!!!!

                Actually, the true gourmet, like the true artist, is one of the
                unhappiest creatures existent. His trouble comes from so seldom finding
                what he constantly seeks: perfection. --Ludwig Bemelmans