Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] More milestones

  • Philip C. Mason
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 30, 2006
      Im 15 away from 300, will be a while longer at the rate Im going.

      Phil
      dragonscale365

    Message 35 of 35 , Oct 7, 2008
      I should be so lucky!  It's Dave Roberson who hit 2000 and most of those were found without company to make it more fun.  I just have 500 but I'm pleased with that and looking forward to raising the ante.  jo/amick

      From: Maria "theJump" <thejump@bearandwife .com>
      To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, October 6, 2008, 6:30 PM

      It's all part of the dream ... I wanna be like you when I grow up :)
      -Maria / theJump

      On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 9:14 AM, David <davrobson@satx. rr..com> wrote:
      Thursday, Oct 2nd was an interesting caching day for amick and I. She got her 500th at
      Fantasy Island or Gilligan's Island? after I had hit 2000 at New Leon Springs. Not bad for a
      couple of "senior citizens".