Send a Birthday Message to bbelk!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2006
      Hey, folks, today is Brad Belk's birthday, and I wanted to encourage
      those of you who know him (heck even those who don't!) to send him a
      birthday greeting. He's not a part of this list, but he IS a big part
      of the Austin geocaching community. A friendlier guy you could never
      hope to meet! So help me out, please? (oh, if you don't have it, his
      email addy is bbelk AT austin DOT roadrunner DOT com.

      Thanks and Happy Trails!
      Candy