Caveman GeoPenguin coins

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 29, 2006
      I've been talking to the designer.
      He's in England -- and has quoted me $10/coin plus shipping.

      Anybody want to go in on an order with me?

      Let me know asap.
      [And then we'll let paypal do the rest]

      @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
      Actually, the true gourmet, like the true artist, is one of the
      unhappiest creatures existent. His trouble comes from so seldom finding
      what he constantly seeks: perfection. --Ludwig Bemelmans
    • Bob Chernow
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 29, 2006
        Put me down for one.

        @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 30, 2006
          great!
          I'll probably place the "order" tomorrow. Will let you know more then.
          Anyone else?

          On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 21:25:22 -0600 Bob Chernow <bobchernow@...> writes:
          Put me down for one.

          Barb Jernigan wrote:

          I've been talking to the designer.
          He's in England -- and has quoted me $10/coin plus shipping.

          Anybody want to go in on an order with me?

          Let me know asap.
          [And then we'll let paypal do the rest]

          @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
          Actually, the true gourmet, like the true artist, is one of the
          unhappiest creatures existent. His trouble comes from so seldom finding
          what he constantly seeks: perfection. --Ludwig Bemelmans

          @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
          Actually, the true gourmet, like the true artist, is one of the unhappiest creatures existent. His trouble comes from so seldom finding what he constantly seeks: perfection. --Ludwig Bemelmans
        • Alex Alexander
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 30, 2006
            I'm off to the UK next week. Want some bringing back??

            a.

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 30, 2006
              On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 08:39:56 -0600 Alex Alexander
              <alex.yahoogroups@...> writes:
              > I'm off to the UK next week. Want some bringing back??

              Golly, that would be great.
              Shall I give you his email then?

              > a.
              >
              > At 07:44 AM 10/29/2006, you wrote:
              > >I've been talking to the designer.
              > >He's in England -- and has quoted me $10/coin plus shipping.
              > >
              > >Anybody want to go in on an order with me?
              > >
              > >Let me know asap.
              > >[And then we'll let paypal do the rest]
              > >
              > >@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
              > >Actually, the true gourmet, like the true artist, is one of the
              > >unhappiest creatures existent. His trouble comes from so seldom
              > finding
              > >what he constantly seeks: perfection. --Ludwig Bemelmans
              > >

              > >Yahoo! Groups Links

              Actually, the true gourmet, like the true artist, is one of the
              unhappiest creatures existent. His trouble comes from so seldom finding
              what he constantly seeks: perfection. --Ludwig Bemelmans
            • Criselda Miller
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 30, 2006
                Hi Would You be intrested in takeing a couple of TB's overseas for Me?  I picked them up at The Katrina Event in Mississippi. I'll meet You. QZ

                Alex Alexander <alex.yahoogroups@...> wrote:
                I'm off to the UK next week. Want some bringing back??

                a.

                At 07:44 AM 10/29/2006, you wrote:
                >I've been talking to the designer.
                >He's in England -- and has quoted me $10/coin plus shipping.
                >
                >Anybody want to go in on an order with me?
                >
                >Let me know asap.
                >[And then we'll let paypal do the rest]
                >
                >@,.-:*'``'* :-.,@,.-: *'``'*:-. ,@
                >Actually, the true gourmet, like the true artist, is one of the
                >unhappiest creatures existent. His trouble comes from so seldom finding
                >what he constantly seeks: perfection. --Ludwig Bemelmans
                >

                >Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Alex Alexander
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 30, 2006
                  Yes, no problem with that.

                  Anyone else got TBs to go across the pond?

                  alex.

                  At 08:52 AM 10/30/2006, you wrote:
                  Hi Would You be intrested in takeing a couple of TB's overseas for Me?  I picked them up at The Katrina Event in Mississippi. I'll meet You. QZ

                  Alex Alexander <alex.yahoogroups@...> wrote:
                  I'm off to the UK next week. Want some bringing back??

                  a.

                  At 07:44 AM 10/29/2006, you wrote:
                  >I've been talking to the designer.
                  >He's in England -- and has quoted me $10/coin plus shipping.
                  >
                  >Anybody want to go in on an order with me?
                  >
                  >Let me know asap.
                  >[And then we'll let paypal do the rest]

                  >Actually, the true gourmet, like the true artist, is one of the
                  >unhappiest creatures existent. His trouble comes from so seldom finding
                  >what he constantly seeks: perfection. --Ludwig Bemelmans
                  >

                  >Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Criselda Miller
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 30, 2006
                    How do You want to do this I live S.???? or I work at SamPiao's Restraunt on 47th and Burnet there is a Cache at The Restraunt.. Ill come to You, Whatever !!!