Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 2 night caches on saturday night

  • Criselda Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2006
      terrain is definatley tough down South

      Bob Chernow <bobchernow@...> wrote:
      After considering the terrain and talking to a few chosen people I have decided that if I go tonight it will be for Stillhouse. I think my knee can take the distance there better than to terrain and obstacles down south.

      bobchernow

      Tanya Phillips wrote:
      Hi All,

      I am just clarifying in case there are newbies watching this thread.
      There seem to be TWO separate groups of cachers going to TWO different
      night caches tomorrow (SATURDAY 10/29/06).

      One cache is way north by Stillhouse Lake.

      One Cache (Roman Nights) is way south in Travis Country off SW Parkway.
      For the south one, we are meeting at 6:30pm at Rudys BBQ off 360, then
      go to the cache about 7:30pm.

      Hopefully I got this right (please add to or correct if not) and I will
      see ya'all at the South dinner and hunt.

      Tanya
      Gadget Girl