Geocaching Website having Trouble???

  • mda_taz
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 26, 2006
      I have been having increasing difficulty in accessing and using
      geocaching.com website. Is anyone else having problems?
    • Criselda Miller
      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 1, 2006
        All of You'lls Milestones blow My mind.CONGRATS !!!

        Russell Johnson <russ@...> wrote:
        Congratulations!

        On 10/29/06, Bob Chernow <bobchernow@earthlin k.net> wrote:
        Yesterday I shared the pleasure of doing Stillhouse Stan with a great
        bunch (Prince Gussy....,The Outlaw, DruBarb, Cybercat, and our guides,
        Hidude_98 and GeoMire. Well I just saw Cybercats log entry and noticed
        that she has just made it past the 4000 mark and is at 4005. Way to go
        Cat! Thats a whole lotta meows. Now what were those two words again....... ?

        bobchernow

        --
        Russell Johnson
        http://russ. johnsonville. net