Team KAMM Is Back!

  • geoHAM <geoham25@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2002
      (for those of you not on my web site mailing list)

      Hey you guys... guess what? Team KAMM is back in action! This email
      could go on for pages and pages about our absence but the short
      version is work and health for one of our members has kept us out of
      the game for a few months.

      Karl and Monica are still super busy with work (Monica especially
      since she is in holiday retail mode). Mike is slowly recovering with
      the exception of his feet which still bother him immensely. And I...
      well while I remain busy I just can't stay off of the trails any
      longer.

      Yesterday was a two part "cleansing" if you will (hahaha). First off
      I went to our KAMM-O-CAN cache and cleaned it out and picked up the
      disposable camera. I then stopped off at a very remote Walgreen's
      and had the camera processed for one hour photo (since I didn't know
      what was going to be on the photos I didn't want to go where anyone
      knew me <grin>).

      After I got the photos back I went home and launched the new version
      of our web site. Karl saw an early draft of the template but other
      then that, no one else has seen the final product so I am eager for
      feedback. While some of the pages are still a little rough (I hope
      to fix them today) you can get the feel for how it will be.

      And yes... the photos from the disposable camera from KAMM-O-CAN
      have been posted. There is a link to them directly on the main page!

      http://kamm.nasser.net

      So if you have a chance check out our new site and see if your
      photos appear in our galleries. Log your visit in our guest book and
      I hope to see you all very soon.

      Cheers,
      Abraham from Team KAMM
    • Lou Catozzi
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 19, 2002
        Welcome back, guys! It really sucks when life gets in the way of
        geocaching! :+)

        Lou AKA
        TxHiPowr