Kinda OT: Trade? for pumpkin from USA geocoins - GeoBOO!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2006
      If there is anyone here who's a member of the coin club at USA
      Geocoins, I would be interested in the possibility of a trade for a geo-
      pumpkin (GeoBOO) coin. I'm a member of the geocoin & pin club and have
      9/11 coins available and October night caching coin with glow-in-the-
      dark lamp will be arriving any time.

      Thanks,
      Candy