Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Anyone in the Austin area have a travelbug I can buy?

  • Janet Christian
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 19, 2006
      D'oh!

      I'm actually good at puzzles -- I was just in too big a hurry to pay close enough attention to the entire email. I'll call her now.

      Janet

      On Oct 19, 2006, at 12:30 PM, Rich and Di Michelson wrote:

      Janet, Janet, you'll never be good at puzzle caches... (shaking head)  Read Candy's email again...and think 1.5 star puzzle!

      --Di  ;)
      dirich92

      On 10/19/06, Janet Christian <janet@mermaidhouse.com> wrote:

      Candy,

      You didn't leave your phone -- can you call me at 627-3483.

      Thanks!!
      Janet

      On Oct 19, 2006, at 11:20 AM, Candy Lind wrote:

      Janet, I keep a bunch of TBs on hand all the time. Give me a call
      (five one two - six three two - six two zero six) and I'll be happy
      to sell you two or three ... or ten ... ;-)

      Candy

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups. com, "Janet Christian"
      <janet@...> wrote:

      > I need travelbugs ASAP. It's my fault for not ordering them sooner -
      - they won't ship from
      > Groundspeak until tomorrow and we are leaving on Saturday for a
      camping/geocaching trip
      > to Big Bend National Park, Davis Mountains, Marfa, and Seminole
      Canyon State Park near Del
      > Rio.
      >
      > Does anyone in Austin have a couple they'd sell me? Are there any
      locations in the Austin
      > area that sell travelbugs? Please help! I so wanted to include
      travelbugs in the caches I'll be