Upcoming Event Cache

  • Robert <robert@austinexplorer.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2002
      Just a reminder about the upcoming event cache to be held this
      Satudrday at our home (Coppertone and Austin Explorer). Let us know
      what your plans are so we can determine how much chili to make.

      Like last year, we'll have a one day cache nearby with special party
      favors. They only way to participate is to show up for the event
      cache. Ask last year's attendees, the contents are worth the hunt!

      For more information, check out the details at:

      Robert
      Austin Explorer
      http://www.austinexplorer.com/