Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Let's give it up for....

    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 2, 2006
      Well, alright, since you threaten to scream and all.... =g=

      On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 10:08:56 -0500 Bob Chernow <bobchernow@...> writes:
      I am game if you "place" me in the rig and not "throw" me. That might hurt.

      Barb Jernigan wrote:

      sweetie!
      Well, lessee, we can throw you in the back of the rig and go find some p&gs

      On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 18:51:00 -0500 Bob Chernow <bobchernow@earthlin k.net> writes:
      I just looked and today is 29 straight for me. Now that you mentioned it I am going top have to be conscious of yet another statistic. I doubt that I will make 50 given I have knee and hand surgery scheduled for the 11th of October. Oh, well.

      bobchernow

      If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance. --George Bernard Shaw

      If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance. --George Bernard Shaw