San Antonio Geocaching Website

  • anthonyv_satx
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      Hey ya....

      Just wanted to let ya know that the San Antonio Geocaching site has
      been down since 5am, and at this moment is still down. I have
      contacted the host several times, and they are working on repairing
      the server.

      If you visited the site earlier today, or sometime today, and get
      a "page not found" error..... please try again later.

      Anthony