CacheStats free program

  • dhadad
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
      Here's a neat program that analyzes your 'My Finds' GPX data and give
      you a statistical analysis of your cache finds. Best of all it's free!

      http://www.logicweave.com/cachestats.html

      No, the really best part is that it can export your stats to HTML so
      you can put them on your profile page!

      Very cool!!!

      Found this on the profile page of a caching couple in Houston I ran
      into on the way out of town this afternoon at Sylvan Rodriguez Park.

      Funny thing is they're called KandRS. I told them about our BandA.

      -- Dan (inspectorgadget)
    • Brent
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
        Very cool program! Thanks for sharing!