Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Let's give it up for....

  • Bob Chernow
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
      And 6K and 2K. I do not know how you guys do this. It is truly a great accomplishment and a sign of true dedication if not a little insanity :-)

      Bob Chernow wrote:

      I just looked and today is 29 straight for me. Now that you mentioned it I am going top have to be conscious of yet another statistic. I doubt that I will make 50 given I have knee and hand surgery scheduled for the 11th of October. Oh, well.

      bobchernow

      Julie Perrine wrote:

      WooHoo!  And ask Trey how many days straight he's cached!  A while back, he realized that his record was 13, and he set a goal to make it 30.  Now he's at 50 or above!

      Can anybody beat that????

      On 10/1/06, Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm <nowak@...> wrote:

      Looks like there's a couple of new milestones to celebrate. They're
      happening so fast around here these days but they are still exciting!
      We just noticed that TreyB passed 6K and doubleagents passed 2K! Wow!
      Those are some pretty exciting numbers!
      Congrats to you all!
      Penny
      cpnowak

    Message 2 of 12 , Oct 2, 2006
      We're just cachin' machinos 'round here.
      Congrats!

      On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 20:26:02 -0000 "Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm"
      <nowak@...> writes:
      > Looks like there's a couple of new milestones to celebrate. They're
      >
      > happening so fast around here these days but they are still
      > exciting!
      > We just noticed that TreyB passed 6K and doubleagents passed 2K!
      > Wow!
      > Those are some pretty exciting numbers!
      > Congrats to you all!
      > Penny
      > cpnowak
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it
      dance. --George Bernard Shaw

        Message 4 of 12 , Oct 2, 2006
          I am game if you "place" me in the rig and not "throw" me. That might hurt.

          On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 18:51:00 -0500 Bob Chernow <bobchernow@earthlin k.net> writes:
          I just looked and today is 29 straight for me. Now that you mentioned it I am going top have to be conscious of yet another statistic. I doubt that I will make 50 given I have knee and hand surgery scheduled for the 11th of October. Oh, well.

          bobchernow

          If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance. --George Bernard Shaw