RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Let's give it up for....

  • Barry Watson
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
      Message
      Congratulations you two... I mean three!
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
        I just looked and today is 29 straight for me. Now that you mentioned it I am going top have to be conscious of yet another statistic. I doubt that I will make 50 given I have knee and hand surgery scheduled for the 11th of October. Oh, well.

        bobchernow

        Julie Perrine wrote:
        WooHoo!  And ask Trey how many days straight he's cached!  A while back, he realized that his record was 13, and he set a goal to make it 30.  Now he's at 50 or above!

        Can anybody beat that????

        Message 4 of 12 , Oct 2, 2006
          We're just cachin' machinos 'round here.
          Congrats!

          On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 20:26:02 -0000 "Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm"
          <nowak@...> writes:
          > Looks like there's a couple of new milestones to celebrate. They're
          >
          > happening so fast around here these days but they are still
          > exciting!
          > We just noticed that TreyB passed 6K and doubleagents passed 2K!
          > Wow!
          > Those are some pretty exciting numbers!
          > Congrats to you all!
          > Penny
          > cpnowak
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it
          dance. --George Bernard Shaw

            Message 6 of 12 , Oct 2, 2006
              I am game if you "place" me in the rig and not "throw" me. That might hurt.

              On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 18:51:00 -0500 Bob Chernow <bobchernow@earthlin k.net> writes:
              I just looked and today is 29 straight for me. Now that you mentioned it I am going top have to be conscious of yet another statistic. I doubt that I will make 50 given I have knee and hand surgery scheduled for the 11th of October. Oh, well.

              bobchernow

              If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance. --George Bernard Shaw