Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Let's give it up for....

  • palbers@austin.rr.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
      WooHoo! Simply amazing!! Congratulations to you both on your
      achivements.

      -paul
      HiDude_98

      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
        Message
        Congratulations you two... I mean three!

        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
          I just looked and today is 29 straight for me. Now that you mentioned it I am going top have to be conscious of yet another statistic. I doubt that I will make 50 given I have knee and hand surgery scheduled for the 11th of October. Oh, well.

          bobchernow

          Julie Perrine wrote:
          WooHoo!  And ask Trey how many days straight he's cached!  A while back, he realized that his record was 13, and he set a goal to make it 30.  Now he's at 50 or above!

          Can anybody beat that????

          Message 5 of 12 , Oct 2, 2006
            We're just cachin' machinos 'round here.
            Congrats!

            On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 20:26:02 -0000 "Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm"
            <nowak@...> writes:
            > Looks like there's a couple of new milestones to celebrate. They're
            >
            > happening so fast around here these days but they are still
            > exciting!
            > We just noticed that TreyB passed 6K and doubleagents passed 2K!
            > Wow!
            > Those are some pretty exciting numbers!
            > Congrats to you all!
            > Penny
            > cpnowak
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it
            dance. --George Bernard Shaw

              Message 7 of 12 , Oct 2, 2006
                I am game if you "place" me in the rig and not "throw" me. That might hurt.

                On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 18:51:00 -0500 Bob Chernow <bobchernow@earthlin k.net> writes:
                I just looked and today is 29 straight for me. Now that you mentioned it I am going top have to be conscious of yet another statistic. I doubt that I will make 50 given I have knee and hand surgery scheduled for the 11th of October. Oh, well.

                bobchernow

                If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance. --George Bernard Shaw