Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] How do I set a background on a cache page?

  • Cindy
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2006
      You might want to check out http://www.texasgeocaching.com/ . They have a "Tools" section that includes the logs you are describing.  They also have a "How to" section that describes how to set up a cache page and some other things you may find useful.

      Cindy

      On 10/1/06, bjdukette@... <bjdukette@...> wrote:

      Thanks everyone, for your help.  Now, tell me why it took my post 16 hours to post?  Crazy.  I found help and did the background (before the post ever posted), and can't wait for you to see it!

      Could not find the "you've found a geocache ... either by accident or ...." paper for the cache.

      Thanks for your help, all you smarties.

      Barbara