Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Doomspore

    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
      Sorry.  I think that would be too late to be sure to clear the park by 10 PM.  But, I'm sure that there will be other attempts! <G>

      The waterweasel

      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 2, 2006
        Ok, not having heard any other suggestions, anyone interested in catching dinner and a "chin wag" first meet at the Rudy's at 6:15 PM on 183 about 1 - 2 miles north of the turn off to 360.  Look for cache GCQDXA.

        For those whom 6:15 is too early or who just want to find Doomspore, meet at the listed coordinates at 7:00 PM.

        Oh, yeah, this is all for tomorrow, Oct 3rd.

        Hope to see everyone there! <G>

        Russ the waterweasel