Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Let's give it up for....

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
      WooHoo!  And ask Trey how many days straight he's cached!  A while back, he realized that his record was 13, and he set a goal to make it 30.  Now he's at 50 or above!

      Can anybody beat that????

      On 10/1/06, Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm <nowak@...> wrote:

      Looks like there's a couple of new milestones to celebrate. They're
      happening so fast around here these days but they are still exciting!
      We just noticed that TreyB passed 6K and doubleagents passed 2K! Wow!
      Those are some pretty exciting numbers!
      Congrats to you all!
      Penny
      cpnowak

    • A Allen (SEMIK)
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
        6,000 congratulations to TreyB and 2,000 congratulations to
        doubleagents! We admire your achievment! We'll be there someday!!

        Audra & Matthew
        semik & mda_taz

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris, Penny, Logan
        and Liahm" <nowak@...> wrote:

        > Looks like there's a couple of new milestones to celebrate. They're
        > happening so fast around here these days but they are still exciting!
        > We just noticed that TreyB passed 6K and doubleagents passed 2K!
        Wow!
        > Those are some pretty exciting numbers!
        > Congrats to you all!
        > Penny
        > cpnowak

      • Cindy
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
          Congrats to TreyB and the Doubleagents!  Amazing feats by both!

          Cindy
          Cindyfrag

        • palbers@austin.rr.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
            WooHoo! Simply amazing!! Congratulations to you both on your
            achivements.

            -paul
            HiDude_98

            > Looks like there's a couple of new milestones to celebrate.
            > They're
            > happening so fast around here these days but they are still exciting!
            > We just noticed that TreyB passed 6K and doubleagents passed 2K!
            > Wow!
            > Those are some pretty exciting numbers!
            > Congrats to you all!
            > Penny
            > cpnowak
          • Barry Watson
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 1, 2006
              Message
              Congratulations you two... I mean three!

                Message 8 of 12 , Oct 2, 2006
                  We're just cachin' machinos 'round here.
                  Congrats!

                  On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 20:26:02 -0000 "Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm"
                  <nowak@...> writes:
                  > Looks like there's a couple of new milestones to celebrate. They're
                  >
                  > happening so fast around here these days but they are still
                  > exciting!
                  > We just noticed that TreyB passed 6K and doubleagents passed 2K!
                  > Wow!
                  > Those are some pretty exciting numbers!
                  > Congrats to you all!
                  > Penny
                  > cpnowak
                  >

                  > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it
                  dance. --George Bernard Shaw

                    Message 10 of 12 , Oct 2, 2006
                      I am game if you "place" me in the rig and not "throw" me. That might hurt.

                      On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 18:51:00 -0500 Bob Chernow <bobchernow@earthlin k.net> writes:
                      I just looked and today is 29 straight for me. Now that you mentioned it I am going top have to be conscious of yet another statistic. I doubt that I will make 50 given I have knee and hand surgery scheduled for the 11th of October. Oh, well.

                      bobchernow

                      If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance. --George Bernard Shaw